Founding Agent of Compass Bethesda
- No. 1 Team of Compass Bethesda
- No. 1 Best Realtor 2023, Bethesda Magazine
- Bethesda Magazine, Top Vote Getter Recipient Years 2010-2021
- Washingtonian Best Agent 2015-2021
- Compass Bethesda Top Team 2019-2022
- Consistent top producing realtor in the region with more than $1 billion in career sales
- Buyer’s Agent
- Relocation Specialist
- Brokerage re-sales, rentals, property exchanges, lot sales and new home sales in Maryland, Washington D.C.,
and Northern Virginia
- Accredited Stager
- Designated Senior Real Estate Specialist designation provides the knowledge and expertise to guide homebuyers and sellers over the age of 50 through major financial and lifestyle transitions
- Licensed in Washington, D.C., Maryland and Virginia
A consistent top producer at Compass, Margie is ranked among the top 1 percent of real estate agents nationwide by The Wall Street Journal and was named one of the Washington, D.C. area’s “Best Realtors” in Bethesda and Washingtonian magazines. Margie and her team of top agents include Harrison Halem, Ashley Townsend, Courtney Halem, Lori Silverman, Elizabeth Meltzer, Matt Gloger and Janet Pitt. Clients hire The Halem Group for their market knowledge, exceptional service and their tech-savvy approach to buying and selling real estate.
Margie’s personal connection with clients is even more important. All receive her undivided attention and face-to-face meetings, as well as her personal networking. Margie is a skilled negotiator, detail-oriented and highly accessible. She is also committed to community causes and has served as chair for the National Walk for Autism Speaks and the former Open Your Heart Campaign Co-Chair for the American Heart Association.